Friday, April 26, 2013

Pirates in the desert

This weekend we have a Pirate Fest to attend –


I guess to grab everything it’s a combination of pirates, steam punk and faeries. Sounds like fun, pirates in the desert. The pirate ships have wheels to get around, and after the daytime festivities with the family over at Lorenzi Park most of the pirates will change into more adult oriented garb and invade downtown Fremont Street at night, so whatever your taste is it seems something is happening.

I found their video amusing – I don’t think I’ve seen more crammed into a thirty second spot. And some pretty fast talkers too.


I’m more of a steampunk guy than a pirate –

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

♡✿♡ ♡✿♡ ♡✿♡
Bonjour Joe !
Ils sont beaux ces pirates !!!
Je te souhaite un agréable dimanche
GROSSES BISES
♡✿♡ ♡✿♡ ♡✿♡

PerthDailyPhoto said...

We're big pirate fans in this house Joe :) if you check out The World in Black and White (look down my side bar) see my post called Arrrrrrrr! And you'll see what a great pirate Aimee makes :)