Monday, August 20, 2012

I’ve been show writing here, waiting for photos and a big story to post, but Terri started blogging Tweets, and I figured if she can put up a sentence at a time I could also, so at least there would be movement here. Or more than a sentence. At our last doctor visit she was concerned with our blood oxygen levels, so she ordered a minor oxygen test, which involved us sleeping with one of those finger clips on all night. Still concerned, we end up with a full sleep study, where we went last Thursday night. Hooked up with about thirty wires and clips and bands and tubes it felt like I didn’t sleep at all, but evidently enough, B is OK but it looks like I’ll be back to sleeping with a CPAP machine. Uncomfortable, but at least I sleep well; better than being fuzzy all day from poor sleep. Unfortunately they want me back for another night of testing, this time with a machine. Oh well, wired again. Having to use Chrome at work for postings, looks like it pulls out the paragraph and line breaks. Sorry for the run together stuff.

7 comments:

SOL's view said...

Yeah, Chrome does that to you!

A CPAP machine hey. They do seem to be a popular sleep accessory these days. MOTH doesn't like his much at all. He tolerates it as long as he can but usually around 2am he takes the mask off. :)

Good luck with the health checks.

SOL's view said...

PS MOTH's idea of Italian is cannelloni or lasagne. I'm not keen on pasta or tomato dishes but was willing to sacrifice myself on the altar of Italian cuisine.

But no cannelloni or lasagne on the menu at any of them!

Pamela said...

hope it helps!! I have slept poorly recently, but I think it is just "situational"

Don said...

Good luck with your CPAP. I should use one but hate the things. I kept taking the mask off in the middle of the night without even waking up.

Anonymous said...

Sleep is a good thing. I wake up tired a lot. I feel your fuzzy-headed agony.

will said...

Sleep? That's so last decade.

Lisa Rullsenberg said...

Sleep is so difficult to get right, and harder still to maintain through a lifetime. Like breathing its an amazingly complex task and i'm amazed more of us aren't struggling with it.

Hope sleep improves. And we can cope with the paragraph blocks!