Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Clowns and heights

I am continually impressed with all of the things posted on YouTube. There is all of the ‘standard’ music that I look for, along with movie clips and even educational stuff. People post clips of themselves doing all kinds of things, amusing and serious. One woman that I recently ran across posts frequently, this one probably of interest to Dana, as it is the first of her ‘Clown Tunes’ series:


This one is a little more serious, recently posted by Kevin, it shows what it is like to climb a tall radio tower (almost as frightening as Clown Tunes). (oh no – no longer available! – well, here is something similar, since I’m in the mood for heights)




Here in Las Vegas you can now jump off of the top of the Stratosphere. Sober.

6 comments:

The Blonde Duck said...

On Mondays I always have a single one story. That's why it's magical Monday.

Suzy said...

I can't go on youtube anymore. What starts as a short look at one video turns into an afternoon of me emailing links to people who are now no longer my friends.

Don said...

Sorry, I can't even watch these vids! Visiting the Strato is probably also out of the question. I DID like that bar on top of Mandalay Bay; thanks for recommending it. We were there just about sunset and saw helicopter after helicopter bringing tourists back from the Grand Canyon tour. Really cool!

AiringMyLaundry said...

I could spend hours on YouTube, if my kids let me.

The Blonde Duck said...

The only thing I watch on You Tube is music videos!

Rob said...

Never mind jumping off the Strat, how about ski-ing down the North Face of the Eiger? With a parachute of course: what, did you think the guy was crazy?