Friday, September 24, 2010

E Friday - BBKing

In following the tradition of Clare we return again to E Friday, where I post photos of my darling granddaughter E, because VG really likes to look at these pics.

Before E and her mom came down to visit us last we redecorated her room. I made a new bed and B painted and made it all pretty for a bigger girl. B would sit with her every evening and read a story before she went to sleep.


One evening we went down to BB King’s House of Blues for dinner. E and her mom shared something, and as the band played (loudly) they followed a New Orleans tradition of waving your napkin in the air in appreciation.


They also went out on the dance floor and had a good time.

4 comments:

New White Keds said...

Joe, I have not been keeping un on blogs too much lately, but SO gald to see that when I do, I can catch a glimpse of E getting so big and grown up. She is a lucky little one to get to hang with you all. Sending the happiest of smiles...

Deana said...

I love that you guys make her feel so special by giving her a room of her very own. A very cute room at that! You are quite talented in building and what not.

Colleen Barnett said...

looks like a great place to enjoy an evening out!

and how good is that bedroom? a lovely little place for a princess in the making to chill out. Well done!

Daly said...

Before I read this post I was gonna say I like E's room--great job!!