Friday, October 17, 2008

E Friday

In following the tradition of Clare we return again to E Friday, where I post photos of my darling granddaughter E, because VG really likes to look at these pics. Well, I like to look at them also. So, back to my fuzzy camera used in Portland pictures.


We went up to visit for E’s birthday, and she had much fun opening presents


The opening and anticipation might have been as much fun as the playing with afterwards. She was in her dinosaur phase then, I understand since visiting here and going to see shark reef at Mandalay Bay she has moved on to a shark phase. But she did get a dinosaur matching card game, which provided some amusement.


We did have a few warm days, and time to hit the nearby park


Not warm enough for shorts and barefoot though. I understand it’s back to highs around 60f there now, while we will be enjoying 87f this afternoon. Well, it’s why we are living here.

No comments: