Monday, April 21, 2008

E Friday - assorted

In following the tradition of Clare we return again to E Friday, where I post three photos of my darling granddaughter E, because VG really likes to look at these pics. Well, I like to look at them also.

Back in December B went up to Portland to visit. Of course she took some photos of E while she was there. For breakfast E seemed to like Cheerios and milk.


She likes puzzles, I sent up a fish puzzle that she just flies through, mom got her a large Dora puzzle with numbers and she has learned how to do that one quickly also.


Of course, she still likes animals, and is getting hooked on dinosaurs as well.

I don't know what it is with the hair on top of her head. I guess mom just wanted to get it out of her face, and isn't ready to cut it yet. I like her better with her hair down. (OK, four pictures today). And blue eyes, did you notice the blue eyes?

No comments: