Friday, October 19, 2007

E inside

In following the tradition of Clare we return again to E Friday, where I post three photos of my darling granddaughter E, because VG really likes to look at these pics. Well, I like to look at them also.

This one is similar to the Popcorn video I put up Monday – OK, what’s the matter with you guys, nobody went and listened to those? I’ve been clicking on Barbie all week. Anyway, the last video shows a long legged young lady playing with a set of Legos; don’t even want to think of little E with long skinny legs like that. So here is E with her set:


As long as we are inside playing, might as well go to the PJ look. And the hair - can't miss the hair.


Yes, it’s a Thomas book. I am trying to get her interested in trains too. I have a stack of Thomas videos (OK, DVDs) some of which I have shared with her. Along with some T electric trains, I want to make a Sodor setup with T and some of his friends.


As far as the Barbie video, come on, I go to great lengths to research this stuff for you. Go hear Barbie and Gunter and Popcorn, let the kids dance to them. OK, maybe not lengths, just to search in YouTube, but I do listen to all of the versions just to get the best sound and image for your enjoyment and you guys don’t even care. Oh well, at least they are here and I can keep going back and clicking on them. It overcomes the loud background air handler and computer fan noises here in the little concrete office I sit in.

No comments: