Friday, October 26, 2007

E Friday - with Video!

In following the tradition of Clare we return again to E Friday, where I post three photos of my darling granddaughter E, because VG really likes to look at these pics. Well, I like to look at them also.

Still running on the photos I took when they were out to visit in June. Only a few left, so I’ve got to go through the stack that B took when she went up in September. Here she is in what was her favorite position, swinging high.


But she also learned to sit on the bigger kid’s swing. She only fell over backwards a few times.


And she did like picking (and eating) the tomatoes in the garden.


For Zoe, who complained about the videos I put up for her boyfriend the Twat, here is something that they emailed to us last week. She was recording a short video for Numno, her Italian grandmother back in Canada.

No comments: